Chicken with Coconut Cream Broth
From Housemate Guest Chef Sam!
4 Small Chicken Fillets (Diced)
2 Small Red Chillis
1 tbsp Coriander Leaves
2 tbsp Finely Shredded Ginger
1 tbsp Fish Sauce
3 Cups of Chicken Stock
3 Cups of Coconut Cream
1 Cup of Shredded Basil
200g of Bean Sprouts
- Place all ingredients besides Chicken, Bean Sprouts and Basil in a saucepan and bring to the boil over high heat.
- Reduce to medium heat and let simmer uncovered for 5 mins.
- Add Chicken to broth for 5 mins or until cooked.
- Stir through Shredded Basil.
- Serve broth over Bean Sprouts in bowl.